Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Okay, the meeting with A was fine. She seems to be in a good mood these days. A has developed this very curious havit of asking me "thats all" with a tinge of " So that was ALL that you were doing all this while" added in for an effect. The intention in hard to discern for she does not give any visible/audible expression of dissatisfaction with my progress after tossing out this question.
Actually, a few minutes after this, she commented "you are doing good progress".

Okay,off to the gym. I am so happy to hit the gym after so many days! Last time was a brief session at Friday. From the gym, I am off to Supercuts. I do not plan to call on them today. want to peacefully read a book there, not being disturbed by the persistent "need" to check random stuff on the computer.

I got a Solzhenitsyn for a dollar today. I feel so happy when some Russian book is less than 500 pages. :) My forays into Russian literature have always been cut short by the sheer volume of any readable classic. So, I have satisfied myself with Gogol alone. :P
A very embarassing conclusion to make, but who cares. This is an anonymous blog. There is a certain thrill in writing anonymous information publicly, with the knowledge that theoretically, anybody can read this. :)

Anyway, "One day in the life of Ivan Denisovich" is only 203 pages, that, too with a big font, in the cheap paperback that I have.

Also, before I leave, I can only imagine the ire of some my dogmatic Marxist "friends"(or rather aquaintances) when they discover the book in my place. HA HA HA!

Nowadays, I feel some kind of joy in incurring the wrath of dogmatic fucks!

No comments: