Monday, December 8, 2008

Another confused evening. Work has just gained momentum, and already the stars are shining, and hunger is signaling me to call it a day. Meanwhile,I cant figure out how to match the oscilloscope reading to the generated static strain in the piezo. There is no way I can report anything substantial to A (my advisor) by day after.
Meanwhile, I have to grade a bunch of papers for my TA. This is going to be the most miserable week. I dont even know when I will find time to do stuff.
There is no way I can go to the gym today. I even forgot to bring my T shirt in the bag. I hate to skip gym! (where are the smileys in blogger? do they not have it? How dumb.)

I am feeling hungry. Must get something to eat first. Dont even want to spend moey in these overpriced university restaurants for a quick snack. BTW, the university announced a salary freeze today. Seems like there is no way even grad students can stay out of this whole financial mess. Arghhhhh! I so hate these Wall Street fucks who have ruined the economy with their free market free lunches!

random! ain't it? well, that is supposed to the whole point of this blog.

BTW, I just figured out with a glance on the google search, that the only frigging way to add smileys is to save them as images, and upload images with the blogger! this is so shitty.

No comments: