I never get stuff done on the day after a meeting with A. Today was not different. Wasted a whole lot of time in a social networking site. This is a site where I have met e lot of interesting people, but I guess I should stop wasting too much time here. For once I start taking part in the discussion, there is nothing else I can do, but keep on writing posts.
Anyway,I started working after lunch. and till now,the only work that I have done is to break a vial of chemical by dropping it into the floor. :(
Yah!I know!
I have this nasty habit of dropping stuff on the floor. I guess I must be more careful while working with chemicals. Just hope I can figure out this experiment right, so that I dont have to work a lot with chemicals.
Meanwhile its been raining constantly since the morning, giving this damp,London-ish feeling to the outdoors, that I so hate. I wanted to buy some 2.99 T-shirts from the local store, but I dont feel like going. One of the things that I hate about rain is carrying an umbrella. I would much rather that it snows, and the its cooler be a few degrees. There is just soooo much difference between the rain drenching you and dampening your spirits, as well as your only "washed" set of clothes, and the soft powdery snow, touching you like the touch of a loved one. And twilight on a snow day is just amazing. One of the things that I love. Its so beautiful, sometimes going out with the camera, capturing the moments, especially in those old-European0-architecture buildings.
How I wish it were snowing today!
How do you say, "I don't know" in Discipline X
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment