how am I planning to spend my holidays?
no,I am not going out on ski trips or meet old friends.
WTF! why is everybody asking the same question?
No,I want to spend my holidays in isolation. It is one of the very few times that I get to myself.
Yes,that is my idea of a perfect holiday.I dont care what people think about me because of that.
and I am certainly not going to answer any phone call or be in on the internet to be disturbed by people to go out to see stupid fireworks on 31st. I think that is the silliest way somebody can spend his holiday.
and I am not spending this long due vacation in this terrible manner coming under pressure of my aquaintances.
Anyway,I did not intend to make a long rant in this post. I only wanted to list a few books I plan to read during the holidays. so,lets start.
1. God of Small Things. Arundhati Roy
2. Shadow Lines. Amitava Ghosh
3. Naked Lunch. William S Burroughs
4. Midnight's Children. Salman Rushdie
5. The Sound and the Fury. William Faulkner
Yes, I think this would be a better way to spend the holidays than stupid celebrations in some downtown alley with fireworks and people dancing around. I dont care if you think I am snooty.
Anyway,I am trying to get each of these books from the local library. I have reserved 1,2,4. I have got 3. 5 is available, so I should go get it tomorrow.
How do you say, "I don't know" in Discipline X
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment