Monday, December 7, 2009

Single Life

Why do people choose to be single. I know people who have remained single throughout their life. There are also middle aged people who are single.
Who do they choose to remain so?

Single life is depressing at best. Everybody needs sex, atleast I assume everybody does. For a single it is difficult. Even in USA which is a more open society, it is difficult to have NSA. It is expensive and illegal to go to a prostitute, most importantly, it is also dangerous. Sexual frustration builds up, it affects everyday life. This is unbearable. Then people go to strip clubs, and pay women just to have their hips grinded on their thighs. Why would somebody want to do that. Unless of course somebody is as desperate as I am.

I dont know.

Most of all, there are emotional needs. Everybody has emotional needs. Everybody wants a shoulder to lean back on, to rest. The world can be a cruel place. Where does one find peace, if not on the shoulder of a loved one.

I would rather marry somebody with whom I am not perfectly matched, than remain single. A few months before also, I used to think differently. Now, things are slowly changing. I think most people come to this realization . Or maybe not. who knows.

No comments: