I am really annoyed at Fedex.
I am supposed to recieve an important pacakge.
mo'fuckers got an imconmplete address from the company which was shipping me the package.
Then they did not deliver because the address was incorrect.
I offered to pick it up from their facility.
They asked me to come over.
I went by bus to some run down place where nobody would even found my body if someone shot me (yeah, the place was scary even in the afternoon).
This guy checks for ten minutes and tells me that the driver is not back.
What the fuck!
The guy wasted my whole day.
and now he is going to waste tomorrow too.
dude! I have to work.
I cant have some stupid shipping company clerical error waste my days.
This is ridiculous.
just wanted to rant!
That is what this place is for.
Also, I am desperately searching for a girlfriend.More on that later.
How do you say, "I don't know" in Discipline X
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment